The sun is shining for the first time all year and I am feeling extra thankful today. After months of cold, clouds, snow and rain, the flowers are blooming, birds are singing and my pasty skin is soaking in some Vitamin D.
The Lord knows us intimately. He knows what prompts us to turn to Him in praise. Today, He's given me the sun and I will praise Him all the more.
So on this sunny day, my soul is proclaiming "Hallelujah!" for:
- Green grass + blooming flowers
- Warmth of the sun on my face
- Driving with the windows down
- Iced coffee on the back porch
- Legs that allow me to walk outside
- Pulling out my summer wardrobe
- Birds chirping + bees buzzing - liveliness returning to the world
- Fresh air, windows open
- Changing seasons, to experience the beauty of snow and the relief of spring
- Words to proclaim His goodness
"Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul." - Psalm 16:10
What do you find your soul thanking God for on sunny days?
What are the ways He prompts the "Hallelujah" in your heart